A parent of a Gwinnett County. Georgia student has sued the school district to have the Harry Potter series of books removed from the school libraries.
Now, I think that this mom is going too far. This is probably one of those people who have never read a Harry Potter book or seen one of the movies. She believes that the series encourages witchcraft, which, if she would read the books, she would know is not true. How can you condemn something you know nothing about?
I have read all 6 books so far and plan to purchase book 7 as soon as it is released. I can't wait until next summer when the 5th movie will be released. This series of books is great for kids to read. They are all focused on the kids and how they are just normal kids who get in trouble, but they happen to be wizards and witches. The kids do study spells and fly on broomsticks, but nowhere in any of the books is there any instruction on how to do witchcraft. It's FICTION people!
2 years ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment