Saturday, August 09, 2008

Mosaic

I was reading Scribbit today and followed a link to a blog she recommended when I found an entry about a mosaic. She was tagged (I see that word alot, but I don't know what it means) to do this mosaic by answering the following questions:



1. What is your first name? Kim
2. What is your favorite food? Cheese
3. What high school did you go to? French
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Sean Connery
6. Favorite drink? Iced Tea
7. Dream vacation? Australia
8. Favorite dessert? Cheesecake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Mom
10. What do you love most in life? James
11. One Word to describe you. Mother
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?) Puppy



This is what I came up with:



You try it. Here's the instructions:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker. (right click and then click on properties and then copy the url from that window)

Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.

No comments: