I am learning lots of new things in my newfound single life. One of those things is not always speaking first. Let me explain.
There's a guy that I like. He is very handsome and very just all around awesome. I got to spend some time with him last week and I was absolutely fascinated by him. I haven't been in this situation in a long time, so I don't know how to act sometimes. But I am learning. Like....wait sometimes for him to speak first. This way I don't look like I am stalking or whatever.
It is hard though. Seeing his face on my facebook page makes me happy and I want to talk to him. Today, this morning, I did. But I won't be the one to speak first the next time. I am going to wait for him. So very hard!!! But I am standing my ground. I am going to be an adult and just chill and let it ride for a while.
I know I won't see him for three months, that in itself is going to be hard enough. Totally new territory for me. Learning new things and not speaking first. I think I am growing up.
2 years ago

























No comments:
Post a Comment